20080111

Fuckface

I found myself skipping through pictures my friends have added the other day. When I end up looking at two year old studentish pictures of overall-dressed boys and girls on a school I never took classes in and the person fronting them isn't even someone I talk to these days ... then it strikes me, clear as a clear blue June sky:
What the f. am I doing?

Just because it is out there for everyone to see it doesn't mean it is something to see.

I could rather spend that same minute to ... well, stack matches upon each other or do something else that made more sense - watch paint dry.

And isn't it a marvel how you can pull back the ghosts you thought you had locked away in the closet. You're just a mouse click away from seeing their recent plans - dreams - housing - kids - wedding plans or whatever

It is a bit too much stalkative for my liking.
And I consider myself a quite stalkly nature to start with.



2007 saw the dawn of my first Muay Thai-matches
At the dawn of 2008 I have been dedicated my first cheer,
god willing it will even be realized some day:

POWER - HE'S GOT IT!
DETERMINATION AND PRIDE!
YOU THINK YOU CAN BEAT HIM?
*clap clapp clapp*
GET REAL!
*Random kicks and jumps*


And if this attack on Facebook worried you, and if you seek other alternative things to do.
I can suggest one of the following from my last weekend around Oslo:
Downhill skiing
Male bonding
Grab some sushi (note to self - Maki >> Sushi)
Dance your ass off
Spend time with family

No comments: