20080101

The Birth of a New Year

So the good ol' 2007 just went out the front door never to come back. And it did in style and full frontal drinking, eating and discussing.
- Had a great time in Gothenburg meeting up with Madde, Hugo, Ekkie, Johanna, Alvar and the new acquantancies - Emma and Frida.

With the end of the old and coming of the new - what would be better than doing a traditional sum up of 2007.

A year that .
. saw me winning my first 4 out of 4 thai fights
. saw me running my first and only marathon
. saw me dressed as Pippi Longstocking
. held complete celibacy in stock for me
. gave birth to you, dear blog :)

And likewise list what wishes and visions there are for 2008

A year that .
. won't see me drunk
. will contain travels near and far
. surpasses the preceeding one between the sheets
. will be even more focused on having a great time with friends & family

Furthermore 2007 was a continued journey into myself and as always a struggle and fight to try improve and grow as a person. Something I hope and think I have done in some ways - still leaving lots to do for 2008 as well. It inspired with some great reading and contact with new ideas and ideologies

No comments: