20080402

This one's for you Mark!

Or well perhaps it should be:
"This one's from you Mark".
I'll go crazy and try some quoting:
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore
. Dream. Discover.
I'll hold this in mind for the weekend's Amsterdam trip.
What a wee little part of a person's life are his acts and his words!
His real life is led in his head, and is known to none but himself
Luckily for you, I do at least try increasing that part by these ramblings and rants. But it is and have always been a concern of mine. What if she didn't know what I felt. What if he didn't know how much I valued his friendship. Of course the lady ahead of me in the line on ICA don't have to know how pissed I got when she took an extra minute. Ooops ... this writing just caused a little Déjà vu and seeing how I posted the same rant on January 10's Question Existing I'll stop it there.
And wrap it all up with a picture of the man himself -kickin' it!

Mr Twain

Now what was the point then. Well the point I was about to get to would be that I look forward to a weekend of exploring and discovering. And if I die living a dream it's a hell lot better than to live dreaming. Once more there's someone out there who has put this into more visual display. And once more it's my asofterworld-crew.

T-shirt design out of strip #234

Today's strip, #294

No comments: