20080426

Opposition

I'm on a train .. a train of thoughts

Opposite me on the same table sits a girl
Almondy eyes framed with rich eyebrows
She's giving me a shy glance over her laptop,
I return the favour from my side

The sweet scent of spring in the air, or is it perfume?

In a perfect world in a perfect time I act
In that world I converse or introduce

But in this world, looks and glance is all
But all I need for now, I smile she smiles
She leaves, I stay

And all is as it was ... but then again it isn't



But for what it's worth - here's a tip for a great new catch from the mp3-river that flows all over and about the net. Dashboard Confessionals. Quite the emo little rock-crew.

If it is born in flames then we should let it burn
Burn as brightly as we can
And if it's gotta end then let it end in flames
Let it burn all the way down
Dashboard Confessional - Currents

No comments: