20080415

Alternation of Generations

2004.xx.yy-2008.04.15

Thanks Partner. We had our share of good times and bad times. We saw some ups and a few downs. But age got to you too. Last few days you didn't even have the strenght to gather the signals from the net. And I saw this as the only way out.


I just want to keep this sms as a "best of" or what you might call it:

It means a lot to hear that from you. You see right through me, I don't need to keep a mask in front of you. I know I don't make it easy on myself. I know where you are and I appreciate you beeing there. I wont't forget that.

The "worst of"-s can luckily not be seen since it had the wonderful function not to store outgoing sms'es.

Well now it is time to move on and in to Finnish territory in the arms of Nokia. My current staff of cellular helpers consists of these three musketeers:



In order of appearance: 6111 1650 3110

...with all their faults and flaws. The oldest one, the 6111 - well it has a habit of dying on me if treated with anything but silk gloves.
The 1-month-old 1650 had the major flaw of not even getting powered on after a week of use so that one is off to service and might come back one day. And newest one in the clan is today's catch 3110. Hopefully a more solid product from the line. Speaking to its advantage is a good decent large enough keypad and a speedy internet access.

From now on I'll just refer to them as my Nokia 10 871 ...

No comments: