20070708

With a Taste of Rain ...

Just home after a wonderful run in a sweet summer rain.
Feets pacing through the mud
Legs are feeling fresh and rested
Arms move freely in the air
The air is fresh, full of oxygen
Temperature is wonderful, close to warm

I am running, running free
Wet leaves on my face
The forest embraces me in it's lush green
Raindrops wet my face and cools the body

I am running free

Running never felt this good
Motion never felt this free
Legs are easy, feets are light
The mind is set, the goal in sight



Holiday started up this very second - and I feel fine!!!
Heading home to Casa de Kväggen and a good nights sleep
Waiting to be waking up by the sound of birds and smell of grass



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I woke up to the sounds of busy traffic and screaming sirens - business as usual ;)

/T

Anonymous said...

I envy your freedom in the forest. But soon I will be there too. Only a months or two left before I can breath fresh air...air of HOME! See you in Wednesday!

Fredrik said...

Still w8ing for some rainy pictures from Arrvika Festivalen ? Want to see mud and drunk girls with "nödraketen" in their hands !