20070722

Back 2 Business

Back home safe in Oslo

Two wonderful weeks of vacation has come to an end
And it is not with sadness I come back here
- but more with sense of satisfaction
I managed to do what I set myself to do.


Week 1
Landed in Kväggen with two nights of
catching up well needed sleep before we headed off to Arvika
And Arvika - well Arvika is Arvika <3

Annie swinging the bat in a round of rounders

Week 2
Meeting up with the good'ol Kga-crew for some rounders (brännboll)
Sthlm-trip meeting up with Redwolf of course and the crew there
Became a Guitar Hero and dropped by Tevok on the way home =)

...that is one focused guitar player

And of course last but not least :
-lots of stops in the depot @ Mamsen and Grannys places <3
Lillen är klok, han lyssnar på sin mor och hennes ord
Gör läxan varje dag, vitaminer det är bra, så blir du stor
O var han än går, var har än står, o hur han än mår
Ja var han än går, o var han än står, o hur han än mår,
o var han än bor kommer han ihåg mor
Lyssna på vad din mamma säger
(Junior is smart he listens to his mum and her words
Does his homework every day, vitamines are great, makes you strong
Oh wherever he goes, wherever he stands and however he feels
Yes wherever he goes, wherever he stands and however he feels
and wherever he lives he remembers mum
Listen to what your mum has to say
)
Page - Lyssna på mamma




I have found two shades of blue -
There's blueberry-blue
... and then there is you

Blue eyes blue where are you?

I saw them at the restaurant
I saw them at the bar
What did those beautiful eyes see?
Did they see me?

Your eyes and your stare
They have me in a snare
I am trapped in your glance
Will I be given a chance?


//Peace out!

:. Peace is a state of harmony, the absence of hostility .:

No comments: