20070705

Take the power back!

(By request - the happier side of me!)

Let's take it back shall we,
Let's take joy back - it can't only be for the children
Let's grab warmth again - it can't only be for them lovers
Let's take it all back - it belongs to Us to You and Me baby!

Starting out by claiming what has already been mentioned,
Dark thoughts belong to dark times. Summer time calls for joy and happiness!

So let's - get up - shape up - cheer up - drink up - stand up

My dearest Morrissey asked - How soon is now?
Well I'd say - Now is Now! - not soon, not tomorrow, now is this moment we live in.
Everyday, live it like it's your last one.
Every kiss, kiss it like it's your first love.
If I had one wish; then I would wish
that you would live today like
Everyday, Everyday is your last one

Music was my first love - and it will be my last.
John Miles - Music
I love you indeed, Adam + Music = True!



*Todays Hints on various topics*

listening -don't miss out on Interpol's new album - Our love to admire.

According to reliable sources they were damn good on Accelerator in Sthlm this weekend.
action - for all you ass-shakers out there, a little inspirational video: dance2inspire, inspire2dance
loving - for the chosen few who like me think that Rachel and Ross in Friends be or not to be
is a matter of life and death,
this is one of very few times in life where I balance on the
edge of being pathetic. But I identify something of there whereabouts
and ups and downs in my own life ... well well
enjoy the quoted song above with some snapshots of 'em here


Ω ΞΕΙΝ', ΑΓΓΕΛΛΕΙΝ ΛΑΚΕΔΑΙΜΟΝΙΟΙΣ ΟΤΙ ΤΗΔΕ
ΚΕΙΜΕΘΑ ΤΟΙΣ ΚΕΙΝΩΝ ΡΗΜΑΣΙ ΠΕΙΘΟΜΕΝΟΙ


Go tell the Spartans, passerby,
That here, by Spartan law, I lie:

Selfportrait @ Gefle, 2007.06.15 colors edited


No comments: