20070707

I am old Gandalf ...


I'm old, Gandalf.
I know I don't look it, but I'm beginning to feel it in my heart.
I feel... thin. Sort of stretched, like... butter scraped over too much bread.
I need a holiday. A very long holiday.
And I don't expect I shall return. In fact I mean not to.

LOTR - FOTR

Two things hold very true in this quote of the filmed version
of the much appreciated movie The Fellowship of the Ring.
1. I As he said, I feel old, I hopefully don't look like it but I have a confession to make
- today I had to trim my eyebrows.
They are not quite getting Gallagherishly unibrowish but still "bushy"

Liam Gallagher as Painted by George Underwood
(Oil on canvas selling @ £ 4.000)

2. I need a holiday indeed! This week has had me sitting in the office no earlier than
19:00 any night and up to well beyond midnight ....
don't wanna get whiny and all so I'll just stop there.
The only thing that don't hold true is that:
-I do intend to get back


Over and out
//The Holidayer

PS. @Mr F: I hope this discussion wasn't all too serious.
This topic should be taken with a pinch of salt. :-) DS.

No comments: