20070724

:. P A U S .:

I usually don't lean toward the religious
corners of this world and won't do in the near
future either.
But the warm and cozy sides of it is of some worth
Du vet väl om att du är värdefull
Att du är viktig här och nu
Att du är älskad för din egen skull
För ingen annan är som du
Psalm 791: Du vet väl om att du är värdeful

If you didn't know - I'll make sure u do know it now
You - yes You are Unique, Valuable, Loved,
Cause no one else is like You!!
... and luckily no one else is like Me :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I only say one thing Adam.

Apoptygma Berzerk - You Keep me from breaking apart.

You understand the chaos in my head
only you understand every word I say
you restore my soul and erase all hurt
the hurt that only you can take away
you keep me from breaking apart