20070718

Arvikafestival - The R e a l Post

_______________________________

The
r e a l post
_______________________________


Arvika 2007 can be summed up with some keywords:
music - friends - food - freedom
and some numbers:
1990 - 2.8

The Music
Well I saw the bands I wanted, sadly no new ones found there

(did some downloading once I got home and found
Novelle Vague, Shiny Toy Guns, Menticie, Hocico)

Friends
Well lots of 'em were there and some where made and none lost

So any gathering with that result has to be a success.
Most interesting meetings has to be with the Notorious-people
(None mentioned none forgotten is always a good rule of thumb)

Food
Buff's Cevapcice with baguette and Tzatziki

was this years favourite

Freedom

The freedom to just do nothing,
Just chill, hang around and just be
That beats anything and is the reason I love festivals.


1990
This is in some ways related to the "I am old Gandalf ..."-post

Because when the ladies, mademoiselles, girls introduce themself
to being born on the wrong line of said decade I get afraid ... very afraid.

2.8

The recipe for success is spell F o l k ö l and 2.8% baby,
sure there were lots of 'em but the party never got outta control.
There weren't even a sign of hangover-ish-ness

Some of the pics in no particular order


Dj Anneli - hawt hawt hawt!!! Picture might not do her justice though :)

"Sunday Messy Sunday"- The Unknown B-side of U2's hit single.

Elin - with what might be the festival's warmest smile :)

"Under my umbrella ella ella eh eh eh"

Henrik - David - Zarah - Christian

Hugo @ his Mobile Office

The 301st Spartan - Mad Majkie

Arvika's #1 Cheerleader!
(And nope, I haven't learnt the Scorpion yet :/ )


The Hurta - but that one just seem to "Hurt" =)

The Moose is loose - This was just ... well ... interesting

My Secret "Second" Camp.

Kristian + Alexander of the same Camp

_______________________________

The o l d post with the lists
_______________________________

Lists are fun - some ordered some not:

Best Concerts:
In Flames
Dj Annelie
Apoptygma Berzerk
Best (...and only) food:
Cevapcice
200g New Orleans - Burger
Slots 2.8% Beer
Worst
1. Nothing
2. Nothing
3. Losing a pair of shorts :(
Most Random
Mr Årjäng doing high-5's - Who was he?

4 comments:

Fredrik said...

me want pic =)

Adam said...

U got pic! :)

Fredrik said...

Nice, not so much mud that I thought it should be :P

Anonymous said...

I become soo sad when I read this post. Can anyone make a time portal so I can go back? And thanks for the blueberry-muffins!