20080330

And we're back!


Draw your own conclusions ... I've drawn mine.
And my conclusions are that if I was able to stay offline for two months now I can't really be all too addicted. And if I show the tendency to be once again I'll uninstall it again. Wish me luck as I re-enter Azeroth. Even though it may take some time. The installation is 8 CD's and the patch file has grown to 1125 mb.

The 20080123-post that stated:
I can't really see myself staying and playing WoW very casual
- that just ain't me
Quess we'll just have to see about that

4 comments:

Wolf said...

Fallback #3?

Adam said...

Think it's just the first fallback,
Not sure how they're defined, this is at least the first time I am actually reinstalling it after having had it uninstalled. Haven't technically logged in again either. So I might make it through this crisis unharmed :)

Anonymous said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !

//Klaskatt

Adam said...

I could have wished this one was posted as an April's fool post but it isn't.