20080310

I Take Pictures

I take pictures
Photographic pictures
Vince Clark, Photographic, Depeche 1981

Had a great session with Mr Olympus yesterday. And I keep posting the images on every availible channel I have. They are now availible at facebook, bilddagboken, forumet and most recently blogger :) So what do I make of this ....
well, I really need a flickr account. Read their homepage that 6,105 photos was uploaded in the last minute.

2008.03.09 Skøyen
Teddybjörnen Fredriksson
hans nos den var av garn
ja han var min bästa vän
när jag var ett litet barn..
Lasse Berghagen

The "irony" of this image is that I can actually see my office in it. It gives the picture an extra dimension. And writing this I get a message saying that my stepsister has given birth to a baby, a Håvard. Needless to say, I know what to get him for his baptism.

No comments: