20080318

Déjà vu



This last week gave me a small glimpse of a life I used to live. A small window opened up to a past where pairs was the rule. And soloists wheren't singing in those choires.
-A life were you can find yourself involved in a discussion where it can actually be a theme how one can clean his wardrobes best and where you are expected to show great interest in said topic.

A straightforward - no bullshittin' - friend of mine involved explained it as a pain in the ass and he hated spending time with people he didn't share any interests at all with.
Luckily for me we share the interests of diving, climbing, weightlifting, wintersports, summersports, underwatersports :)

Unfortunately for me, I can't say I loathe the pair-living that much.
I actually do miss it from time to time. At least the pair-thing, the pairs-things can indeed be slightly too much.

[Editors note: just had to post this post I started up writing to be able to get to new posts. Don't wanna leave any open ends in my Post-listing]

No comments: