20080311

Dreaming of Strawberries

March has come upon us, and Easter is lurking just around the corner. Sms-ual reports tell me that the Swedish west coast has seen its first moped drivers ride around without a helmet. If that ain't a sign that spring is here I don't know what!
...and all I wanna do is "talk tonight, until the morning light". But since that isn't the case I will instead get off for a few hours of sleep before I am airborne and off for a Växjö job trip.

Whenever I'm alone with you
-You make me feel like I am home again
Whenever I'm alone with you
-You make me feel like I am whole again
Whenever I'm alone with you
-You make me feel like I am young again
Whenever I'm alone with you
-You make me feel like I am fun again

The Cure

I hope you know you really do.



And to once more refer to Oasis' song Talk Tonight:

...all my dreams are made of strawberry lemonade

Ah fuck it. These posts don't really add anything new. I will wait with posting until something new can be given. Something worth discussing, like Socialstyrelsens "Zero-vision" on suicides or how rewarding it can be to set out on a 100 km-trek with a dear friend with no other contact with the world than the random smoke signals our our camping stove will emit . But that ain't topics to be rushed through, and the first one ain't to be touched until Camus' myth of Sisyphus has been read through and the second one will have to wait until after Easter.

Stay tuned.

/Peace

2 comments:

Fredrik said...

Social styrlens Zero-vision is just a political KD thing.

To choose life or death is what makes u different from the animal. They should spend the money on stopping HIV instead.

Fredrik said...

KD = Kristdemokraterna