20080213

There's Always Time

[: Public Announcement : This is a Personal Statement :]

Posting this ...
while there's still time
while I still remember what I wanted to say
while I am still on this side of the Atlantic

A very up & down day today.
Some great news came to my attention
Some sad news came to my attention


The good news - Rage are to play at this years Hultsfredsfestival! This is indeed astonishing news, saves me the trip to Germany and the probabilities approach 1 as time goes to June. The only little catch is the clever crew @ Rockparty won't say what day they play so I can't book a 1-day ticket.

The sad news - Oslo and Frontline suffers a great loss with Söderhamn's finest moving back home. I don't like it at all. But I do understand him, he said it all too clear in:
I can't stay in a place where I only feel good 3h a day 6 days a week.
What I do "like" is that I at least have learned from earlier separations that I should be straight and honest in telling him that he will be missed.

Related to that topic and to show the world why we love beeing at that place those 3h I have uploaded 12 of last Saturday's 13 fights.
(The 13th one was a plain mismatch and ended up with a KO)


Well what's more to say?
Do I even have anything to say?
Do I ever?
Why do the clock approach 2 PM tonight as well?
Why do the things you do do that to me?
If I only could, be running up that hill
If I only could, be running up that hill
Placebo - Running Up That Hill
But I can't run up that hill for you - I run down my hill
I am picking up speed - I've got momentum and I won't stop now!
But I am here for you - I can't carry your burdens but I can share them

Why do I talk in riddles when there's no answer behind them
Why do we do what we do when we do what we do to you know who

Why do I write as beeing payed per word
...when the only payment I get is to have it off my chest
Why don't this make sense even to me
... as little sense as posting random frames with random text

No comments: