20070926

Lynch Me Laura!

Lately there has been lots'o fuzz about the old man Mr Lynch.
Can't really say I up until this autumn knew much more than
the fact that he existed and made movies.

So monday saw the premiere of Twin Peaks for me.
Just seen the pilot so far but I think I will find the series quite enjoyable.
Not to mention the marvellous soundtrack is in a league of its own.

The actress Sheryl Lee as Laura Palmer

Today I stepped the Lynchology up a notch and went
to see his latest movie Inland Empire in the cinemas with my brother
A very v e r y brief sum up of that one - experience and plot:

-3 hours of confusion and interesting photography
(you know by the crowds misplaced laughters though,
that you aren't alone not getting it all)
- we are all part of a movie in one way or another
- we are all prostitutes trying to get by in life one way or the other.


Well this little Lynchfest has at least spurred an interest
and the Twin Peaks will most definately get seen a.s.a.p.



Well as the non-capitalized form of lynch goes -
my head is on the chopping block.
My intense fear of conflict is putting me in some untenable situations.

It must end now!
More on this after the October 1, due to a reader agreemeent.

1 comment:

Fredrik said...

Keep it going and dont stop when u watch twin peaks there are so many characters and plots that u need to have thing fresh in mind......If u dont do that u will think the serie is just corney....I am at the begining of season 2 now...