20070919

Inflammable Mind

Themes to handle:
Drama - Male bonding - Muay Thai

Things to be said:
Well n o n e - just incoherent ramblings


Drama - there is something about some personalities
and moods that makes for a good bonfire.
Not that I would have it any other way - it's me
But it should perhaps be possible to tune it slightly
and not always burn every candle in both ends.

Let me take you on a trip
Around the world and back
And you won't have to move
You just sit still

Now let your mind do the walking
And let my body do the talking
Let me show you the world in my eyes
Depeche Mode - World in my eyes



Male bonding
A simple talk, a drink - a burger.
Nothing fancy, nothing planned.
Just pure and simple discussion and exchange of ideas.
No tension, no stress, nothing complicated.
Themes ranging from blacksmithing, through physical attributes,
aging to art and back again to smoke grenades

Tack för den!



Muay Thai
Well this is just a ego boost. A little side note for anyone but Moi.
Had a call from le Grand Coach E and he told me he
wanted to get some fighters together and go to Kristiansand
to match up some of our fighters against theirs and -

" ... help lift the Muay Thai-scene in Norway as a whole".

Can't really say no to going 325 km for such a cause.

(Date is either October 20 or 27)


Morning Boot Camp in Frognerparken 19.09.07 07:57 PM

No comments: