20070816

Stabbed

While browsing through my mp3-catalogue
I stumbled upon a track that sent nostalgian shivers down my spine:

The Knife - Silent Shout

Live footage, The Knife @ Arvika-06
The hour is late
The sky is dark


The scene is set
The show is on

They serve the bass
They serve the melody


We get esthetics
We get ecstatic


We were We

But now is now
And I am I

Memories of an Arvikian Hilltop in retrospect,
Vintergatan 2006.07.14


Sidenote:
Thåström did at the same festival a wonderful interpretation of
Nationalteatern's "Bara om min älskade väntar"
Little did I know that the same song was first performed by Dylan
If today was not an endless highway,
If tonight was not a crooked trail,
If tomorrow wasn't such a long time,
Then lonesome would mean nothing to you at all.
Bob Dylan - Tomorrow is a long time

No comments: