20070823

The Cold War

Forget what you have been told about Cold War, East and West,
USA and her allies against the Communist Threat.

The Cold war is instead
one man's battle,
one man's destiny
one man's mission
Today I armed myself with the most vicious weapons
mankind has ever seen.
With endless posibilities to wreak havoc
and bring death to whatever viruses lurk in me.

My arsenal:
C-vitamine pills x60
Oranges x3
Kiwi x3
Purple coneflower-extract (Röd Solhatt)
Garlic - which if no one didn't know don't taste all that good raw
Fisherman's Friend
Whisky - limitless :)
Hopefully I can get ahold of some large amounts of sleep,
shorter walks and some light weightlifting
so I don't decay all too much.

I will get rid of this Cold soon enough!

1 comment:

Fredrik said...

Hmm think u need to make pots whats your herb skill in real life ?