20070828

A rose is a rose is a rose

I stop and smell the roses...
For a second I am free
For a second I expose myself
I expose myself as a dreamer
I expose myself for her to see
But she is nowhere to be seen
She is no one in the scene



On a c o m p l e t e l y different subject.
Bought myself a new piece of armor today - yes armor!Cause a piece of metal worn for protection can't really be
labelled anything else.
I can't really see any other sport where you need to wield metal parts
to keep their bodies out of harm. It would be fencing then :)
(And the piece mentioned, was a simple Twins groin guard / suspensoir)

2 comments:

Fredrik said...

Was it an epic armor ?

Adam said...

[Groin Guard]
Binds on Equip
Armor 200
Defense + 20
Sta +10
Agi -10

Use: scares away all potential future wifes
if you were to wear it in public :)