20070813

Keep rollin' rollin', rollin'

Since last friday I have managed to go:
Oslo-Karlskoga-Oslo-Dublin-Belfast-Oslo-Falkenberg-Uddevalla-Oslo
Believe it or not: I LOVE IT!!

A rolling stone gathers no moss
Publilius Syrus, ~100 B.C.

I cant really see myself living life otherwise (...today)
Sure I will have a slight reaction on this and stay quite
calm this weekend and just have a little trip to Uddevalla, Sat-Sun.

I remember sometime, was it this winter.
When I for a straight week or so slept in different beds
for seven nights - no not with seven different people.
And it felt great, if not for anything but the joy
of actually being welcome in so many places -
and hopefully am I as welcoming to the same number of people.

And speaking about welcome ... The Walléns ...
A family that makes hospitality an institution.
Hopefully I will have a chance on repaying it in some way some day.

Walléns singing Håkan Hellström @ Midsummer



Falkenberg then -
I think a vast majority of the readers have heard all about it,
but to sum it up for the last 25% (Yep that would be you Wolf <3)
Especially since two of them were attending the event as well :)

Well it was great fun. Got down there at noon friday,
spent the day @ sea and had an awesome night out.
Saturday was just a repeat of fridays success -
more people, more drinking, more fun!

Note to self: I seriously need to change tactics
and start attracting girls in stead of men :/


Parts of the crew - Raz, Jonas, Jenny, Madde, Hugo, Andreas @ Skrea Beach

Spooning - as visualized by professionals

Hot chics! Linnea, Isa, Jenny, Zarah, Madde

Fredrik my fellow blogger showing class,
Mr JayQue showing some indie-style

Well ... me :)

Uddevalla being conveniently placed in between Fbg-Oslo
it deserved a stop and seeing the talked about Walléns is always a pleasure.
Nothing beats a good night's sleep in the Adam-room

Note to self 2
: I need to stack up on an outfit suiting
the theme for this weekends party - "Astrid Lindgren, slightly sleazy"

Random sand art @ Skrea Beach
Artist: traces leads toward Christian


1 comment:

Fredrik said...

"Note to self: I seriously need to change tactics
and start attracting girls in stead of men :/"

Hehe when I asked u why u haven´t hooked up with any of the cute girls at the club, u said u had quit....So first thing is to get started