20071106

Thank You!

With this post I would just want to say:
T H A N K _ Y O U _ A L L !
This year's birthday celebration exceeded all
my hopes and expactations.
I have had a couple of great days.
Sure some hard work in the kitchen -
Sure one could always wish for this
and hope for that ...
But this is just awesome, perfect, lovely.
Course I love the attention,
Course I love to have friends over
Course I love to be loved
But this was just more than one could hope for!


Leafkickers FC
This was just a spontaneous snapshot.
But I'd say it is quite representative for the uncomplicated joy,
for the relaxed come-as-you-are spirit that has been flowing lately!
-And I just love it!

Once again - thank you all for lighting my path, for making this place a place worth living and a place I love to live in! It is such a joy to be able to give and get back.

And the recipe for this success ....
well if I'd knew that I'd live it every day.
But what I c a n post is the recipe for the cake:

150g butter (melted)
3 eggs + 4.5 dl sugar = whip together until puffy
add 5 tbs of cacao and 2 tbs vanilla sugar and blend.
Stir in 3 dl flour and finally the melted butter.

Bake for 20 mins in 175
° and sift vanilla/icing sugar on top if preferred when cool.

Yours Truly
/Adam

1 comment:

Fredrik said...

Gratz to lvl up !