20071108

Talk Tonight - Act Tomorrow!

Sittin' on my own
Chewin' on a bone
A thousand million
Miles from home

When Something hit me
Somewhere right between the eyes

I wanna talk tonight
Until the mornin' light
'Bout how you saved my life
You and me see how we are
You and me see how we are

Oasis - Talk Tonight
We talked tonight
Until the morning light
Mind bending
Idea blending
Save my life it might

These last few days has hold a lot of good solid talks on quite varied topics. Well ... less talk more action - would be the next phase now then.



Going off-topic to post one of the more interesting dialogue-boxes I have bumped in to during my years as user of M$-systems

3 comments:

Fredrik said...

Looks like a dialog for meditation while u are w8ing !

Anonymous said...

Great work.

-blessed holy socks, the non-perishable-zealot said...

Cool. But that's not what life's all about. Got moxie? Most of U.S. don't. Read the signs of the times: God's a kick-ass, concrete reality... and we have a Finite Existence.