20081027

... still missing you.

1981.01.31-2007.10.27

It won't matter if I put 2028 as the year before today's date. It will still feel unfair that we all lost a dear friend this day a year ago. Parents lost their son, siblings their brother. Grandparents their grandchild.
I would exaggerate if I say I think about him daily and mourn. Ttruth told none of us would wan't that. I know for sure that I don't want constant grief and mourn the day I pass away and for years after.
But visiting Stockholm a few weeks ago of course I remember it and it still feels shit. And when Friday came this weekend, darkness was over me in more ways than the obvious one, I felt my heart weigh heavy thinking of last autumn.

Det har varit ett år av saknad
Vi kommer fortsätta sakna
Men det måste också vara minnen
Minnen av ditt skratt
Minnen av din värme
Tack Kompis
Tack Per

No comments: