20081021

Keep it secret

I don't know if I am Hollywoodified or something, but sometimes I feel weird when I don't carry around any dark secrets or keep skeletons in my closet.
Sure I had a crush on that girl there, and sure I had some period where I had some fantasies and ideas that Mr Freud would find interesting. Truth is the only few times I tried doing things off the line - cheating on a test in 7th grade, nicking apples, stealing a few chewing gums - I usually end up being caught. But it's not like I've hit someone while driving and stashed away the body. Nor have I cheated on my tax return or on the few women I shared time with, out of the occassional side-step-drunken-kissing-I-still-regret. Heck I can even count the times I take the tram without ticket on one hand's fingers.
It's quite fun speculating over this when meeting random people on the bus - Girl 29, hmm wonder who she killed with cyanide. Man 63, how long has he been cheating on his wife with a younger man.

But what do I know, perhaps I should get my headphones on, listen to what Morrissey has to say and continue read my books while on the public transports.



On a completely different matter, but on the correct day of the week. Published a week after it was taken:


Tuesday it is

How wonderful life would be if Tisdagmys (Tuesday-cosing) was only a beer away. Sure it is great and fun and social and all ... but cosy?
... I need more to call it cosy.
I need warmth and intimacy and I need it NOW!

2 comments:

Zarah said...

Now a days it is almost abnormal if you are correct and following the law. Like today on the train, I am one of very few who actually buy a commuter-card. People don't buy it becasue the controllants never come anyway. But today they did, and I gladly showed them my card, and in some ways felt sorry for the other passengers who had to pay 600 in bills. Money they could have used for a card instead. maybe a bit off the track .. :P

I have never cheated, always paid my taxes etc. And I feel proud about it.

About the Tisdagsmys. In these times it is really needed. But not in drinking-form. Human-to-human-form. I really hope you will find someone soon :) The only "mys" I can give you is a long-distant-bear-hug and my friendship.

Adam said...

Sure you don't mean a "beer-hug" :)
Björnkram tillbaks tjejen.