20071219

Batman Evolution

It is somewhat remarkable to see the girly boy Heath Ledger evolve, from A Knight's Tale to The Dark Knight,
the sequel to the prequel Batman Begins ;)
(The trailer, from the blog geekporr)

I must admit, I have hated the guy, much in the same way I hated (and still have a thorn in the side for) Henke Larsson. -Why? You might ask. Well it is actually just something as simple as plain jealousy - they had a way too large share off a loved ones attention - according to me at least :-)

But my vendetta has already been set aside with Heath, he buried the hatchet when he was brave enough to do Brokeback Mountain so I have forgiven him. My feud with Henke hasn't really been a very bloody fight either since my singlehood stepped in and jealousy wasn't the issue any more.



For further reference and as a note to oneself. I got more convinced to go through with a little idea I have. Some might call it a stroke of hubris, some of Narcissism. But I would very much love to get some (or all) of this blogg here put on paper.

And seeing live copies of two photobooks today that my father had ordered as well as one from my sister (wich even contained some text - i.e. text printed as text and not just coarse pixelated stuff.) did it for me and I will start to work on the llayout if there is one to be found.

The places selling them online is for instance fotoknudsen og japanphoto



Well for all you linguists out there, here's a little latin to wrap this one up by the Roman Catullus
Odi et amo. quare id faciam, fortasse requiris?
nescio, sed fieri sentio et excrucior.

I hate and I love. Why do I do it, perchance you might ask?
I don't know, but I feel it happening to me and I'm burning up.
Catullus 85


I don't want you to change the course of the world
I don't want you to change
I just want you to be
To be the course of my world



No comments: