20090103

2009 is here to stay

So the Good Old 2008 smoothly transformed into the new and unknown year that is 2009.

What I do know, or at least hope for, is that 2009 will be filled with:

Miss Right - hoping to involve myself in a relationship this year
Friends - will try seeing even more of you all
Lovers - will try getting even more of them :)
Travel the world - in mind as in body
Less drinking then the later half of 2008
...more drinking than the first half of 2008
Some sort of therapeutic examination to check how I am doing
Lasers - pew-pew. Hope to get my eyes fixed a.s.a.p
54 km of skiing in the Birkebeinerrenn
89 km of cycling in the Birkebeinerritt

Blogg less
Read more
Exercise more
Fight less
Ride a horse
Climb a mountain

With this I wish all of you a fabulous start to the New Year!

2 comments:

Fredrik said...

Nothing about less wow ! :P

Adam said...

I don't intend to start the year by lying - level 78 now.
But I do intend to *cough* keep it at a sane level.
And sane would begaming but still leave some time for reading.