20070627

Sunday driver

I feel like I am out taking my life on a sunday trip
The ride is nice, the weather wonderful
I feel good, I am ok, I am positive, I am healthy
I have a lot of things to look forward to
I have great friends and company in life

.: but on the other hand :.

I want to jump out an airplane and fall for 10.000 feet
I want to swim among sharks
I want to love feel long mourn suffer miss
I want it all - the full spectre
I want to live life to the MAX






Det vackraste som finns
Är att vara någon nära

The most beautiful thing there is
Is to be close to someone

Cecilia Vennersten - Det vackraste
Those two lines hold so much truth
To be close to someone
To have someone to share the ups&downs
To have someone thinking in a similar manner
To give all and to get everything back

1 comment:

Fredrik said...

Nice with positive wibes, its a rainy day here and I live in Eslöv its time for 3.5-beer and lay down in the sofa and feel miserable.......