20070623

A Midsummer Night's Dream

Midsummer came and went.
I just want to give my love to the ones
I spent it with - I had the time of my life!!!

I love the mood of midsummer -
the heathen touch of it,
the celebration and worship of a huge pole ;)
And the drinking of oneself back to the stoneage.

I decided to go that way and be true to my
heritage as a Scandinavian and it was a great fun!
Random fyllehångel, spontaneous nudity and just love, pure love


I know a bank where the wild thyme blows,
Where oxlips and the nodding violet grows,

Quite over-canopied with luscious woodbine,

With sweet musk-roses and with eglantine.

W. Shakespeare - A midsummer night's dream

Just a small "proof" of my dedication to the celebration
of this wonderful feast of fertility and closeness to nature:
(... and that outdoor picture u asked for F.
perhaps this wasn't exactly what you asked for ... well well :) )



Glad Midsommar Vänner!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like the picture ;D

Fredrik said...

Sounds like a midsummer with more then the classic 3.5% :P

Any ruined cloth ? :P