20080511

Sunday Bloody Sunday


Stairway, night to Sunday

Fader, förlåt dem; ty de veta icke vad de göra. (Lukas 23:34)
Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do. (Luke 23:34)
The good old Mr J while Crucified

I have not resorted to Christianity, but since it still is the cultural framework my society and surrounding is built upon I will re-use their sayings. Went out to for a bite and a beer both Friday and Saturday in good company, Friday with M. after some 2h of Muay Thai. Had a great time and talk. Manage to go through world economy, the Chinese success and the New Russia, as well as a note on his coming marriage! (Note to self: 25th of October)
Saturday we celebrated the success in the Holmenkollen relay run my co-workers and I. Our team ended up 307th out of 478 starting in that class. "Mixed, Firms" - thanks to H.

Well were was this aimed then ... well in no direction at all. Just strengthened in my belief that I am better off sober and slightly less partying than with. Coming home to a staircase where someone has puked and a trail of blood leads out of the elevator just leaves me assured I am on the right path.

No comments: