20070520

I need my friends



Starting out on my 300-project as suggested by F.
after my previous post.
But I sense that even this comic quite
soon will run out of taglines to steal ...
but this one is very much true at least -
haven't sleept for 40h now. /This is Adam


A weekend in joy a week @ 200% as always.
I thank my
friends for that. Let's go for a rematch 2008!
Let's go for gold next year as well.
There are still clubs that we haven't been threwn out of ;)


If I lay here - If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and forget the world

Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars
You laid with me and we forgot the world!
Kanske har jag ett skal
Ett hårt ogenomträngligt skalbaggeskal
Av urvuxna kläder
Maybe I have a shell
A hard impenetrable beetle shell
Of outgrown clothes
Kent - Blåjeans
I might have had and might grow one again,
but today the shell was breached the soft sides shows
and I know there is warmth in the world,
light in all darkness - hope in all hopelessness.


Facing tomorrow is so much easier.
Knowing that you have far away friends near at heart
Knowing that what there is a shoulder to lean on
a hand to hold - a heart
beat in the night

:.
I hope to god I can keep deserving you all! :.

So I place a lilac on my pillow
a scent - a fragrance
a warmth - a presence
a wish - a dream

... an arm to lean on when yours can't reach me

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A friend when you need, is a friend indeed. I will always stand by your side!

Anonymous said...

So I put my arms around you
around you
and I hope that I will do no wrong

I put my arms around you
around you
and I hope that you won't hurt me

Elisa - Dancing

/T